Claims and encounter data are used for administrative, financial or quality control purposes
Mental Health: Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS); HEDIS; Medicare Health Outcomes Survey (HOS)
Developmental/Intellectual Disability: Waiver performance measures; HEDIS
Elderly (age 65 and over): Waiver performance measures; CAHPS; Medicare HOS
Physical Disability: Waiver performance measures; CAHPS; Medicare HOS
- MFP Quality of Life Survey
- CAHPS; Participant Experience Survey (PES)
- National Core Indicators (NCI)
- Adult Texas Recommended Assessment Guidelines (Adult-TRAG): Assess adults with serious mental illness within specific life domains, including functioning, criminal justice involvement, employment, housing, and co-occurring substance use
- Child & Adolescent Texas Recommended Assessment Guidelines (CA-TRAG): Assess children and adolescents with severe emotional disturbance within specific life domains, including functioning, problem severity, juvenile justice involvement, school behavior, and co-occurring substance use
- HCBS Waiver Study Survey: Assess members' experiences and satisfaction with their Individual Service Plan to receive community LTSS and with their STAR+PLUS service coordinator.
- Medicare HOS and CAHPS for dually eligible population
The state has used Program funds to conduct ADRC expansion, build NWD IT systems, improve the LTSS ID/DD system, increase community LTSS services by implementing Community First Choice, and expand community LTSS capacity through provider rate increases and additional staffing.
See the attached PDF documents below for details about the progress Texas has made each quarter during the life of the Program.